Q: Why doesn’t my image look realistic?
- Use recipes to get quick realistic results. You can also go manual and do it, but don’t forget to use a strong negative. This guide will teach you how.
- Make sure your base model or recipe is set to realistic. A recipe like Libreal will make your images look like they were taken with an iPhone, or a base model like <lazy> or <realvis6>
- Add keywords for things like sweat, skin pores, freckles, pock marks
- Choose your words carefully. Don’t mention anything in your prompt that could be misinterpreted as fine art. For example, the word “masterpiece” can refer to paintings or a type of concept art popular in anime, so the AI thinks you want illustrations
- Click advanced in the editor, and increase the guidance.
- You should also study how to use negative prompts. For example, a positive prompt for “realistic photograph” is made stronger with a negative prompt for “[[anime, illustration, 3d, cgi]]” because we are saying we definitely don’t want any of those things, with strong brackets.
Q: Why are my images small?
- We send rough drafts in 512×512 but you can get near 4k quality in two steps:
- Use highdef to double the pixels, and then….
- Use 4X facelift to boost the pixels. Step by Step Tutorial
Q: Why am I getting blue blocks or static noise
- Use the advanced menu and lower the guidance to 4, then work your way up. Long prompts and high guidance are the most common culprit.
- Reduce the number of negative prompt brackets
- Simplify your prompt. Put the most important words at the front and use less negative and positive prompt
- If you copied a prompt from the internet, check that the lora names match our system and that they negative prompts and weights are properly terminated
- Make sure you don’t have keywords that might contradict each other
- Try reducing the number of loras
- Make sure the lora is compatible with the base model, not all of them are
- Reduce all your lora weights to 0.1 and work your way up
Q: Can you help me with my prompt?
- Yes actually. Post the problem on our Subreddit with your prompt and we’ll fix it for you